Saturday, January 10, 2015

ARC Review: I Need You (Starting Out #3)

I Need You (Starting Out #3) by Jane Lark

Publisher: Harper Impulse, 2014
340 pages, kindle edition
Source: Xpresso Book Tours
Genre:New Adult, Romance, Contemporary
Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Guilt can eat away at you, but love can cut like a knife…

Lusting after his best friend’s girlfriend is a cliché Billy knows well – it’s the tightrope he’s walked for years.
But now Jason and Lindy have broken up and Billy can’t help but be there for the girl he’s loved from afar for so long. She’s hurting.

Fighting to find a road to the future, Lindy’s heart hurts. She’s trying to escape the truth, but Billy keeps making her face it – and it’s ugly. How can she keep living when everything is made of glass and it keeps shattering?

Her one constant is Billy. Only, rebound isn’t his style and when Lindy starts to see him in a different light, he just can’t trust her. He’s no one’s second best.


My Review:
Ok so… This book was a little harder for me to get through. I knew it was going to be cause I was not a fan of Lindy since I met her in book one. I did enjoy getting into her head and seeing the reason as to why she was so …terrible at times. I felt bad for her once you learn her background and what she had to deal with, but so much could of been helped and/or delt with if she would of opens up to someone.

I honestly felt like billy deserved Sooo much better. However, by the end I really enjoyed the bond and relationship the made. I liked readig how Lindy went about improving her life an making amends with those she hurt or treated badly.

This was a really sad and heartbreaking tail at times, but they way that Billy and Lindy loved and supported one another was incredible to watch.

My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment