Saturday, January 10, 2015

ARC Review: Just You (Starting Out #2)

Just You (Starting Out #2) by Jane Lark

Publisher: Harper Impulse, 2014
192 pages, kindle edition
Source: Xpresso Book Tours
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary
Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
The morning after the New Year’s Eve before...

Waking up to a new year with a killer hangover and hazy memories of a seriously hot hook-up the night before leaves Portia in an awkward situation... Did I, or didn’t I? The only way she’s going to find out is by standing up to the guy in question.

With no regrets, Justin is willing to play the gentleman and save Portia her embarrassment. Only then he gets a text saying, come over… and he’s not gonna lie – this is friends with a lot of benefits!

But no matter how good the sex is, there’s one thing Justin’s not down with: being this shallow rich girl’s dirty little secret...

My Review:
I really enjoyed this book a lot. It was prob my favorite of the three. I really like how Justin was true to himself and didn’t let Portia get away with keeping him her dirty little secret.

Portia and Justin start a friends with benefit relationship, and at first Justin was enjoying it,till he began to felt like her little secret. Portia soon realizes she likes Justin and gets her mm back.

I love how real and refreshing justin and Portia where with each other. She was there for him and he for her. They both got through whatever life through at them and came out the other side better together. And the sex between these two?!? Holy. Moly. Donut. Shop!!

I loved how Justin stood up for Portia in the end and told her father to get his head out his a$$!!


My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment