Saturday, February 21, 2015

ARC Review: The Extraordinary Life Of Lara Craft (Lara Craft Saga #1)

23606086The Extraordinary Life Of Lara Craft (Lara Craft Saga #1) by Lola Salt

Publisher: Not available, 2013
258 pages, kindle edition
Source: Netgalley
Genre: Chick-Lit, Romance, Contemporary, Humor
Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
After losing her job and her boyfriend on the same day, Lara's beginning to wonder if her life can possibly get any worse. Then along comes Jamie, a childhood friend, offering her a job delivering mysterious packages to random destinations around the world and suddenly, things are looking up.

Lara packs her bags and sets off on an epic adventure, meeting billionaire Arabic Princes, rugged cowboys, a sparkling wannabe vampire, a love guru with sex on the brain and Angelina Jolie's bodyguards along the way. But though trouble always seems to find Lara, it seems love is rather more elusive.


My Review:
So far my fav kind of movie is comedy and romance. I like other kinds of movies too but I my fall backs are always comedy and romance. They have the ability to make me feel better but they can also make me forget and make others forget about the daily stress in life for a little while. For some reason I hardly ever read anything close to romantic comedy or books with so much humor, I think I may start reading more of them due to this book. This novel is on point hilarious, this was the first book I have ever read by these authors and I might just becoming a big fan of theirs. This book impressed me with their combination of writing styles, it seems like they were playing off one another really good.

The Extraordinary Life of Lara Craft (Not Croft) was pure fun and hilarious. Lara Craft literally travels around the world to try and find her place in the world, but as you can imagine, funny situations seemed to follow her everywhere she went. I think there will be something humorous that pretty much all readers will enjoy and can possibly relate to Lara Craft in one way or another. Even though this book starts out with her kind of escaping a breakup. You so have to admire her positive spin on things. She will not let anything get her down no matter what, and that was something I sure did love about her, this is a girl I would love as a best friend. With this book I did find myself laughing my butt off and smiling with this huge grin on face while reading page after page before I even knew my face had that silly grin. This book will leave you laughing, giggling, smiling and come on guys is that really a bad thing. Sometimes we need the giggles and laughter and smiles to make our day a little bit brighter.


My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment