Friday, February 6, 2015

ARC Review: No Weddings (No Weddings #1)

No Weddings (No Weddings #1) by Kat & Stone Bastion

Publisher: Kat & Stone Bastion, 2014
230 pages, kindle edition
Source: Netgalley
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Chick-Lit, Humor
Links: Goodreads | Amazon

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
I think I have my act together as a successful bar owner, my master’s degree within reach, and a list of no-strings-attached women warming my bed. Turns out, I don’t.

Hannah believes she has safeguarded her wounded heart by shunning men and focusing on her new baking business. The thing is, she hasn’t.

When my three sisters and I form an event-planning business with Hannah as our baker, I have no idea how my life is about to change. As Hannah and I work closely together, the attraction between us becomes irresistible. And complicated. I’ve promised my sisters I wouldn’t mix business with pleasure. But I’ve never been one to follow the rules.


My Review:
I came across this book because of Three Christmases (3 xmases first, then No weddings and then 1 funeral. But posted everything backwards), and it got me intrigued and I wanted to see what happened in the beginning of their story. And to be honest with you it was very nice reading the different point of views. Im very glad I read this book even though I didn’t read it in order. I had a lot of fun reading these books.

Cade’s point of view was bloody funny as hell and so bloody male and so very endearing you can’t help yourself that you have to love him, there is so much more than what you can see at face value.

The chemistry going on between Cade and Hannah was a BIG phat YUSS!!! I enjoyed every interactions they had. The authors did a bang up job of the book, it was quirky, fun and funny.

The ending left me thinking I want more of it. Its brilliant and I highly recommend you give it ago but read it in order don’t do what I did and read it backwards trust me. So thank you for letting me read this I had a wonderful time with the novel.

My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment