Saturday, March 7, 2015

ARC Review: Two Bar Mitzvahs (No Weddings #3)

Two Bar Mitzvahs (No Weddings #3) by Kat and Stone Bastion

Publisher: Kat and Stone Bastion, 2014
253 pages, kindle edition
Source: Netgalley
Release Date: October 20th 2014
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Humor
Links: Goodreads | Amazon US | Amazon AU | Amazon UK  

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Summer heats up in this third book in the No Weddings Series, where Cade Michaelson strives to balance his and Hannah Martin’s new relationship with the growing demands of his financial success.

Waiting for Hannah has been the best and worst kind of torture. Now I can claim her as mine. We believe we’re done with the past and can move forward together.

Hannah grows stronger than ever as she trusts in me—trusts in us. And when obstacles appear, she shows a surprising fierceness that rivals my own.

However, all is not perfect in paradise. Things get chaotic while I try to juggle multiple businesses, an ex from hell, and a girlfriend I’d do anything to keep. And in the middle of the whirlwind, I recklessly think I can handle everything.

But when all the madness is over, will I have everything I want—will I still have Hannah?


My Review:
I like this conflict between Hannah and Cade in this third edition of the series, the way it seemed as though Cade’s voice caressed Hannah’s name. Even the way Hannah’s spine straightened and she fought for their relationship. But what I liked the most about this couple, in Two Bar Mitzvahs was watching them grow closer. Cade’s perception connects a little more with me in this book. (I read the series backwards and way out of order).

Hannah continues to recover from the breakup with her dick head ex and the run in she had with him prior. But I think she is doing a wonderful job of moving forward in her life, she seems to have her life and things together, and really does drive that loving connection between all couples. But just like real life sometimes one person is doing all the relationship maintenance, and sometimes it shifts to the other person. That is what being in a real loving relationship is all about.

Cade deals with his past when it walks up to him and steers him in the face. Only she is a total psycho path, im not entirely sure what cade bloody saw in her when he first met her, but I am glad Hanna trusted in him and their relationship enough to believe Cade – even though things did not appear that way – but I also liked the way Cade continued to be a take the reins kind of guy when he knew he would have to deal with his ex. What I did not like was how Cade gave up in one part of the book.


My Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment