Thursday, June 11, 2015

Review: Exposed (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC #2)

25052131Exposed (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC #2) by Sapphire Knight

Publisher: Sapphire Knight, 2015
162 pages, kindle edition
Source: Purchased from Amazon
Release Date: April 16th 2015
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Biker
Links: Goodreads | Amazon US | Amazon AU | Amazon UK

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Spin off of Secrets
A Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC Novel
London/Cain/Cameron's story

Cameron
I cared about fun. I cared about getting through school and my future with the mafia.
That is until I was wrecked by London Layla Traverson’s secret and a grimy biker.

Cain
I cared about my bike, fighting and my club- The Oath Keepers MC.
Well, up until I saw London Layla Traverson’s icy blue eye’s again.

London
I had to get to Tennessee to help Emily as fast as possible.
She was in trouble and I knew what was coming for her.
No one had any idea I had a secret of my own.
A secret that was big enough to change our lives.
Who knew with Cameron and Cain,
our secrets would all become Exposed.

This is book 2 in the Series. Secrets MUST be read first!

My Review:
This book is the second one in the series and man I was not disappointed at all the first book was awesome and this book was awesome is well. Even though it doesn’t connect to the previous book Secrets, it does however have a couple characters from the previous book that you should read before reading this book. But with that all being said you could maybe read it as a stand-alone as it is a whole new story. When you are reading this it reminds you of SOA. Mr. Cain has this swagger to him and to be truly honest you cannot beat a hot sexy male with tattoos and a bike.

My feelings about Cam have been shoot into the ground and stomped on, on one side he is like a nice guy but then you turn to the other side and he will flip into a guy who demands things. I am all about hot sexy alpha males but somethings about his attitude/demeanor turns me the hell off. But I’m guessing and hopping London makes the right choice and stays with Cain, they seem to have this relaxing and true talking chemistry between them. It was a fantastic story with unbelievable amazing characters and I am very glad that I had the chance to read this book and they got their happily ever after.


Author Bio:
(No Author Photo Available)
I'm the Author of Secrets, Exposed, and currently working on book three- Relinquish. My books all reflect on what I love to read myself.
I'm a Texas girl who is crazy about football. I have always had a knack for writing, whether it is poems or stories. I originally studied psychology and that has only added to my passion for writing. I have two boys and have been married for ten years. When I'm not busy writing, I'm busy playing with my three Doberman Pinschers. I loves to donate to help animals and watch a good action movie.


Author Links: Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Email

No comments :

Post a Comment